Mocasa Wellness Center offers dermaplaning in Miami to patients looking for extremely gentle and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments. If you want to brighten your complexion by removing the dead skin cells and “peach fuzz” from your skin’s surface, you should consider dermaplaning in Miami, FL. Please contact our skincare providers for your dermaplaning session.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a safe and comfortable skin rejuvenation treatment performed using a sterile scalpel. The skincare provider moves the scalpel over your skin at a 45-degree angle to exfoliate the uppermost layers of the skin, thereby removing the dead skin cells and fine facial hairs. The treatment softens your skin, brightens your complexion, and reduces the prominence of fine lines without side effects or downtime.
- Smoother and more even-textured skin.
- Brighter complexion without dead skin cells.
- Smoother skin without fine facial hairs.
- Softened fine lines and facial wrinkles.
The Advantages of Dermaplaning
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- Exfoliates your skin’s uppermost layer
- Removes dead skin cells and “peach fuzz”
- Concludes within 30 minutes
- Comfortable and painless treatment
- Suitable for all skin types and conditions
- Safe for everyone, including pregnant women
- No side effects or complications
- Resume your daily activities immediately
- Can be repeated every 3-4 weeks
Candidates for Dermaplaning
Dermaplaning in Miami is suitable for men and women of all ages and skin types, as long as you don’t have dense facial hair or severe acne breakouts. This is one of the few skin rejuvenation treatments suitable for pregnant women and patients with sensitive skin because it doesn’t involve chemicals or harsh abrasive techniques. However, if you have acne, please seek acne treatment to clear your skin before dermaplaning.
Your Dermaplaning Treatment
What can I expect from the results and recovery?
Dermaplaning in Miami doesn’t involve any harsh side effects or complications, and there’s no downtime or recovery period. Your skin may look a little flushed for a few minutes, but there aren’t any side effects — you can resume your daily activities immediately. Your skin will instantly look brighter, and you can repeat the treatment every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain the results.
Contact Us Today
Dermaplaning is the most effective and non-invasive means of brightening your skin complexion. It’s one of the few skin rejuvenation techniques suitable for pregnant women and patients with sensitive skin. Our skincare providers use extremely gentle techniques to scrub away the dead skin cells and expose the youthful skin underneath. Please schedule an appointment today to discuss your dermaplaning options in Miami, FL.