Mocasa Wellness Center provides highly personalized PRP hair restoration treatments for patients experiencing unwanted hair loss or the signs of female/ male pattern baldness. We use PRP therapy to activate your body’s natural hair production capabilities, thereby restoring lush and dense hair. Please contact our exceptional cosmetic providers to discuss PRP hair restoration in Miami, FL.
What is PRP Hair Restoration?
PRP hair restoration is a non-surgical procedure wherein components derived from your blood are used to activate the dormant hair follicles. The cosmetic providers isolate PRP (platelet-rich plasmas) from your blood to activate the dormant hair follicles, stimulate hair production, and restore dense and lush hair. This treatment is incredibly effective and popular because there’s no risk of allergic reactions or complications since it uses your body’s internal components.
PRP Hair Restoration Treats:
- Alopecia areata
- Alopecia totalis
- Female pattern baldness
- Male pattern baldness
How Does PRP Hair Restoration Work?
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is a component derived from human blood. It contains a high volume of growth factors, the components responsible for most of your body’s internal healing and growth processes. When your body is injured, for example, the growth factors in your blood activate the healing processes to heal the wound. PRP hair restoration relies on growth factors to activate hair production.
When you experience hair loss of female/male pattern baldness, it’s not because your hair follicles are dead — instead, the hair follicles have gone dormant. The growth factors in PRP activate the stem cells in the hair follicles, produce new blood vessels, encourage cellular growth, and increase blood circulation to the area, thereby increasing the nutritional value. This encourages the dormant follicles to produce hair again.
The Advantages of PRP Hair Restoration
- Autologous treatment that uses the patient’s internal components
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment — no incisions or surgeries
- Concludes within an hour with no downtime, making it convenient
- Safe and effective treatment with no harsh complications or side effects
- Reverses age-related hair loss and baldness
- Improves overall self-confidence and appearance
- The results are completely natural
Your PRP Hair Restoration Treatment
What is the treatment like?
- A small sample of your blood is drawn from your arm using a small syringe.
- The blood sample is spun in a centrifuge to isolate the golden-colored PRP.
- Your scalp is cleansed and a numbing gel is applied to ensure comfort.
- The injection sites are marked on your scalp to guide the PRP treatment.
- The prepared PRP is carefully injected into the treatment sites using ultrafine needles.
When will the results appear?
You’ll start noticing the results after a few months as your hair starts growing denser than before. The results will continue improving for up to 12 months. Your cosmetic provider may also recommend additional sessions for optimal results, but that will be determined individually.
Contact Us Today
PRP hair restoration is the best technique to restore dense and luscious hair, reversing the effects of male/female pattern baldness. Instead of following cookie-cutter treatment plans, our cosmetic providers understand the root cause of your concerns and provide highly personalized solutions to ensure natural results without major side effects, complications, or downtime. Please schedule an appointment today to discuss your PRP hair restoration options in Miami, FL.